As a qualified food manager/operator, you are not just responsible for the daily operations of your establishments. Most states require the manager or person in charge to demonstrate their understanding of:
- the relationship between personal hygiene and forborne illness,
- your responsibilities when an employee has a medical condition that may cause foodborne illnesses,
- the symptoms of foodborne illnesses
- the relationship between cooking time and temperature and foodborne illness,
- the requirements for storing, cooking, serving and cooling potentially hazardous foods,
- and much, much more.
The PSCC Safe Serving Food Manager Certification Course
covers all of the areas recommended by the FDA and those required in most state codes. Upon completion of this course, you will be armed with the information you need to pass an ANSI/CFP approved exam.
To enroll on-line and begin your Safe Serving Food Manager Certification Program
add this course to your cart.
You will have access to the course and be able to review the course material for 365 days after you login to the course initially.