Interactive Online Training Course for Food Manager Certification (safe serving / food handling)
- the relationship between personal hygiene and forborne illness,
- your responsibilities when an employee has a medical condition that may cause foodborne illnesses,
- the symptoms of foodborne illnesses
- the relationship between cooking time and temperature and foodborne illness,
- the requirements for storing, cooking, serving, and cooling potentially hazardous foods,
- and much, much more.
Is this course approved in my state?If you live it Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Nebraska, and Texas (just to name a few), this course, when combined with an ANSI/CFP accredited exam, will fulfill your state's Food Manager Certification requirements. We are not approved in California.
[Note: It is important to understand that some counties or municipalities have requirements that are different from the state. It is important to check for requirements in your local jurisdiction.]